In order to switch, you need a PCS account.
Go to https://login.pcs.portbase.com/ and then log in with your PCS account.
You have received your organisation and username by e-mail from our Service Desk.
Complete the following steps to move your existing PCS account to IAMconnected:
1. Go to pcs.portbase.com and then log in with your PCS account. You have received your organisation and username by e-mail from our Service Desk.
2. After logging in, click on ‘Link your PCS account to IAMconnected’ in the left-hand menu.
3. On the ‘Switch to IAMconnected’ screen, check the switching options and choose one of the two options:
‘Create an IAMconnected account’ if you don’t yet have an IAMconnected account.
‘Already have an account?
Click here’ if you already have an IAMconnected account but are not yet using it for the PCS.
4. This will take you to IAMconnected.eu.
Click on ‘Complete PCS Migration’ and follow the steps.
5. Once registered, you will receive an activation e-mail.
You activate your IAMconnected account via the link in the mail and choose a password.
6. The next time you log into PCS, you do so with your IAMconnected account.